Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just got my CA glue in the mail

Can I recommend it to you guys? :lol: Awesome stuff 5 second bond and comes in 3 thicknesses Red is the liquid.... Yellow is gap filling and the green which I dont have is the gel.

Sure thing: A lot of wood workers use it.... but the guy at my LHS said its best for models.

Attachments

• 08x11 2.jpg
    08x11 2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 70
  • HST-4T.jpg
    HST-4T.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 08x21.jpg
    08x21.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 76
Looking good. But if these are for assembling of wooden models , these might have a trouble with plastic sticking. However will make a few tests before you use them.

Yep... and got this matt... since it cleaner... and got new burshes since the others aren't as clean and I can throw them out.. when the new ones get here.

Attachments

• Hobby.jpg
    Hobby.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 73
Don't throw out the old brushes H. Clean them as best you can, and keep them for doing things such as dry-brushing or stippling, or even for using the butt of the stems for stirring paint. A brush aint dead until it's either hairless or rock hard!
A good quality brush, especially Sable, if looked after properly, can last up to, or even beyond, 20 years!

Not a purchase but a gift from Sir Alex W of Melbourne ,Oz. Known to most here as Heinz :D

Cheers mate! 8)

Attachments

• IMG_2977.JPG
    IMG_2977.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 95

Users who are viewing this thread

Back