Recent Purchases (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Like many of you, I have also been having a spend, looking ahead to some of the upcoming GB's

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Attachments

• IMG_1389.jpg
    IMG_1389.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1390.jpg
    IMG_1390.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1391.jpg
    IMG_1391.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 85
Nice stuff Vic.
Jan, with your huge hoard of kits, you've only got room for paint and brushes!
I received this very generous, and most welcome gift from Daniel (109 Roaming) last week. It's for the BoB GB of course, but not as Galland's aircraft. A stunning piece of box art too!

Attachments

• Buys 127.jpg
    Buys 127.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 86
Great buys lads. Terry, that's very nice of Daniel to give you that kit. Looking forward to see your work on it. Have you decided how you gonna do it? Is it going to be JG54 aircraft or something else?

Here's my most recent purchase. Same as Vic I'm also looking ahead to some of the upcoming Group Builds. This one is intended for "Home Country Modern Aircraft GB". Actually I was quite lucky to find this kit. Company that manufactured these doesn't exist any more, the kits are about 10 years old and only a few of them are still available for purchase in some stores. So, all in all very rare find...

Attachments

• YUMO_G_4_Super_G_49e0ea06a79b6.jpg
    YUMO_G_4_Super_G_49e0ea06a79b6.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Nice stuff Vic.

I received this very generous, and most welcome gift from Daniel (109 Roaming) last week. It's for the BoB GB of course, but not as Galland's aircraft. A stunning piece of box art too!

You lucky fellow T, that's a nice kit and aircraft, would it be a 1:32 scale by chance.

Here's my most recent purchase. Same as Vic I'm also looking ahead to some of the upcoming Group Builds. This one is intended for "Home Country Modern Aircraft GB". Actually I was quite lucky to find this kit. Company that manufactured these doesn't exist any more, the kits are about 10 years old and only a few of them are still available for purchase in some stores. So, all in all very rare find...

I'm planning ahead Igor, but haven't quite got to 2012……………yet.....................:lol: :lol:

Nice purchase though, would I be right in thinking it's an advanced trainer, it has that look about it.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Nice purchase though, would I be right in thinking it's an advanced trainer, it has that look about it.

Thanks mate! You are right. It's G-4 Super Galeb advanced trainer and light strike aircraft designed and build in former Yugoslavia in the late eighties. Some twenty or so examples are still in the services with Serbian Air Force today and are due for overhauling and modernization in the near future.

Last edited:
Great buys lads. Terry, that's very nice of Daniel to give you that kit. Looking forward to see your work on it. Have you decided how you gonna do it? Is it going to be JG54 aircraft or something else?

Your turning into one of us...come to the dark side :twisted: :lol:

Nice buy mate!

Thanks guys, and Vic, yes, it's 1/32nd scale - I believe originally from the Frog issue of the late 1960's. It's quite good for the era, but needs a few modifications, such as the seat and control column, a common thing with Hasegawa kits of he period.
Igor, yes, I know exactly which aircraft it'll be - been wanting to do it for a while now. It'll be 'White 6' Wk. Nr 1985, flown by Heinz Schnabel, 1/JG3, the one who nearly got away! Going to re-paint my old Matchbox 1/32nd scale Bf109E as well, not sure as what yet though.

Nice purchases above.

Here my one. A price of 8PLN at a supermarket is really a temptation.

Attachments

• Se5a.jpg
    Se5a.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 61

Users who are viewing this thread

Back