Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Help me before I buy again! :lol:

The stash just got a little bigger. Four new 1:72 kits, all Italian aircraft:

Azur IMAM Ro.37
Azur IMAM Ro.37 bis
Special Hobby Fiat Cr.25 (The fighter version / not the transport version)
MPM Breda Ba 88B Lince

AND a spool of Coats and Clark dark grey transparent nylon - 1500 yds x 0.004 mm (around 4$) At 12 inches a kit on average, that's enough for 4500 models! :lol:

Wojtek, do you need a set of resin wheels for that 1:48 La-5FN? I've got a set that I will NEVER use. They're yours if you want them. :) Just send me a pm with your mailing address and I'll send them to you.

Attachments

• AZU72020_01.jpg
    AZU72020_01.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 97
  • AZU72014_01.jpg
    AZU72014_01.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 111
  • SPH72036_01.jpg
    SPH72036_01.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 119
  • 009575_05_036673.jpg
    009575_05_036673.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Looks like a good book Andy, does this mean we might see the odd Lib or two in the future?!!
Nice haul Dwight. That thread is invaluable stuff - and you're right, it goes on forever - if you can find the end of it, being 'invisible'!!

Help me before I buy again! :lol:

The stash just got a little bigger. Four new 1:72 kits, all Italian aircraft:

Azur IMAM Ro.37
Azur IMAM Ro.37 bis
Special Hobby Fiat Cr.25 (The fighter version / not the transport version)
MPM Breda Ba 88B Lince

Very nice collection, Kgambit.
I particularly like the BA-88: a very nice looking aeroplane but, unfortunately "It represented, perhaps, the most remarkable failure of any operational aircraft to see service in World War II."
Words taken from
Breda Ba.88 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
confirmed by other sources.
Cheers
Alberto

Very nice collection, Kgambit.
I particularly like the BA-88: a very nice looking aeroplane but, unfortunately "It represented, perhaps, the most remarkable failure of any operational aircraft to see service in World War II."

:lol: Yep - it wasn't a top of the line performer - that's for sure.

just spotted your pics of the Lag kit Wojtek. It's not my area of interest, but what a beautifully detailed kit! It looks like someone has cast a 'shrink it' spell on the real thing, with all those internal frames, formers, engine bearers and so on. I think I'll have to look at the Zvezda range sometime!

Hi guys

Finally the ARII Bf109 G-6 came this morning:D
Decals are a bit on the yellow side.
It's going to be an easy build ( fingers,toe's crossed:D )

Thanks to Wayne for the instructions:thumbright:

Hi guys

Finally the ARII Bf109 G-6 came this morning:D
Decals are a bit on the yellow side.
It's going to be an easy build ( fingers,toe's crossed:D )

Thanks to Wayne for the instructions:thumbright:

My latest aircraft in "Waynes Award winning models" thread is in fact the Arii/Otaki G-6 Keith so that will give you agood idea on how it looks built up!:D

BF109 day today for me guys.Just a quick note Eduard has some serious competition from Trumpeter in the 1/32nd scale in my opiion.

001-1.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Last edited:
Good review, which has answered all the questions. Not a bad buy at around £26 in the UK - looks like I'll be getting one methinks, and the later E4 canopy. Thanks mate.
Terry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back