Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Went a little crazy after FINALLY finding some decent model shops in Budapest last week !!!

Attachments

• STA53424.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 71
  • STA53425.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 71
  • STA53426.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 69
  • STA53428.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 69
  • STA53429.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 75
Continued...I'm SO lucky not to be in the doghouse over this..!!!

Attachments

• STA53423.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 72
  • STA53432.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 79
  • STA53431.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 73
  • STA53430.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 67
...And a Squadron order came in now the volcanic ash has cleared a little...

Attachments

• STA53420.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 72
  • STA53421.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 76
  • STA53422.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 70

...and I had to choose carefully what I got too - there was alot more I would love to have come home with!
Budapest is a modelmaker's paradise compared to where I live...

Hell's Teeth! If i was still married, and had come home with that lot, I would have been hung, drawn and quartered! That's after my goolies had been put through a mincer!
Very nice haul Evan. I remember that F27 Friendship from the early 60's, when the kit had Aer lingus markings. When I saw it had been re-released, even though I don't 'do' 1/72nd scale, I fancied getting one to do either in a colourful livery I have a pic of, or as a Royal Netherlands Air Force para-dropping machine, like the one they used to display in the 1980's at airshows, low-level, with smoke. Brilliant display!

Cheers Terry! Yep, thought I'd get the chop meself, but somehow escaped!
Has to be said too I've never in my life bought so much stuff in one go - made the most of a VERY rare opoportunity...

Re the Friendship, mine will be an RNZAF Mk.120, though I'd love to do one in the Calibration Flight scheme of the ones I saw regularly as a kid. (Still remember seeing the DC-3's they used before the F27's were introduced too)

I heard Eduard....

you guy's might be onto something, Eduard staff canteen eh ! just think Czech beer, Czech women oh and some model kits as well HHHmmmmmmm, how do i get rid of the wife and daughter

just kidding my leash wont stretch that far !!!!!!!!

jeez Evan you left anything in the shop, bet the owner is now on his hols !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread