Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

(disgusting - they'll let anybody in this place...next that Airframes guy'll be using the F word..!) :)

Sorry to hear that Corey...

Not a new purchase as such, but I forgot that I had this one.....all 544 pages of it! 8)

Attachments

• Battle of the Bulge, Then and Now.....jpg
    Battle of the Bulge, Then and Now.....jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 55
Nice one Jan! I've just been given a spare set of the latest free with the 'Daily Mail' DVD's, 'World War 2 in Colour'. Some well know, and not so well known footage, but in colour or colourised. Just watched the disc containing the 'Bulge, and some excellent colour shots of Panthers, King Tigers etc.

Oh Heck! There might also be the word 'finished' in the text somewhere too. That could really get me into trouble, somewhere, for some obscure reason. Heck - I used the word 'reason', which is banned in the south of the most easterly state of Kumbiastan. Now I'm really, really in for it! Oh No, I used the phrase 'in for it'......
B*ll*cks to Political Correctness - let's get back to being normal - eat meat, stop hugging bl**dy trees, and call your dog ****** or whatever else takes your fancy for f***s sake!!

Second that!

(disgusting - they'll let anybody in this place...next that Airframes guy'll be using the F word..!) :)

:lol:

Sorry to hear about the BS with the decals mate

Bl**dy Hell! I hope they compensate you. If you sent cash, I doubt it's really 'lost', if you know what I mean. I've heard a number of stories lately about that sort of thing. The Royal Mail is becoming a joke - I wanted to send cash to my daughter, in what used to be a 'Registered Letter', which cost about £1 and would be delivered and a signature obtained, by the following day. Now, they no longer exist, and you have to send a 'Guaranteed Delivery' thing, costing upwards of £4.
That title says it all though - meaning delivery of anything else isn't guaranteed!

Same again, no new purchases, just digging out books that I forgot that I had. The Intruder book is still packed away though, but I know that I have it....the reason whay I have a soft spot for that NAVY bird. :lol:

Attachments

• ....AND KILL MIGS.jpg
    ....AND KILL MIGS.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Colors and markings USN Phantoms II.jpg
    Colors and markings USN Phantoms II.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Colors and markings USN Phantoms I.jpg
    Colors and markings USN Phantoms I.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 58
  • USN PHANTOMS IN COMBAT.jpg
    USN PHANTOMS IN COMBAT.jpg