Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just won this:

10026950.jpg

Same seller as last time when I lost it. The kit itself didn't cost much, it's the shipping which was a couple bucks more than the kit! Oh well, it's out of production, and with Hasegawa, if I had gotten it here you know I would have paid a lot for it anyway...

Let me go count...

Currently I have 4 in the house that I I've built, plus one I gave away as a gift, plus a -5N I'm working on right now, and then I have a -4 and soon the AU-1 in the stash! And I still
have to get a -7! :lol: I love that bloody plane, can never have too many.

Last edited:
Cory you sound like me and P-40's in 1/48th I have 3 built and 3 still in the box plus 2 built P-36,s which kinda count. In 1/72 I have 1 built and 3 in the box. Wait scratch that. I can't count the 1/72 built one as it got knocked off the shelf a few weeks ago and my wife stepped on it. All I found was a mangled prop as she disposed of the evidence. Yes we're still married.

AND THE P-40 ISN'T EVEN MY FAVORITE FIGHTER!!!
(It's the second)

:lol: How many P-47s do you have then?
I had to sit down and think about that one. :-k

This covers the whole Thunderbolt family:

1/72 Built
P-43
P-47 D Razorback
P-47H (Chrysler engine)
P-47D Bubble top

1/72 Un-Built
P-35
P-47M

1/48 Built
P-35
P-47D Razorback
P-47D Bubble top

1/48 Un-Built
P-47D-30
P-47N

1/32 Built
P-35

1/1 In Progress
P-47D-30 Cockpit

I just need to get more of them built! I'd like to do the D-30, but after working on the 1/1 cockpit in the basement I'm afraid that I wouldn't be happy with the kind of detailing in the cockpit that I'm capable of in 1/48th. Maybe I can subcontract out the cockpit to Wayne. :lol::lol::lol:

Stopped into the shops on the way home to get some more paint and couldn't walk out without buying this -

p1080244.jpg

Must be all this talk here about Phantoms lately! It's 1/72 by Fujimi and has a whole heap of cool paint/decal options.8)
Maybe this cam be another GB entry if I have time.
Cheers,
Tony.

Stopped into the shops on the way home to get some more paint and couldn't walk out without buying this -

p1080244.jpg

Must be all this talk here about Phantoms lately! It's 1/72 by Fujimi and has a whole heap of cool paint/decal options.8)
Maybe this cam be another GB entry if I have time.
Cheers,
Tony.

Nice grab - the Fujimi Phantoms are awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back