Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah. I have the Gekko, Dina, and the Irving, and all three are Tamiya kits. That means they will be very detailed, beautiful kits. Hmmmm, maybe I should send them to you, so they get done right. :)

Ha! already built one Late model 11 J1N1 and still have 4 more!! One late, 2 Early and the J1N1-Sa with the night fighter radar, so I already have enough...:D

and Yes they ARE Great kits!!:D

Bloody nice scores guys!

My recent 'purchases': found a flat to rent! :D

...Good flat, good location, close to work, and get this: a Vintage wooden prop in a corner of one of the rooms! The guy's great grandfather was chief-pilot for the Hungarian airline MALÉV, and received it as an award.
Not sure what off yet - name looks like 'Caravan' or 'Aoravan'.
At first he said 'that's definitely coming with me!', but when he saw I'm an aircraft nut and would look after it, he decided to let it stay... :D

Pics up at some stage, when I'm in the same location as the laptop...that remains in Pécs with Ivett till she gets work in 'Pest and can move up.

Stopped into the shops on the way home to get some more paint and couldn't walk out without buying this -

p1080244.jpg

May Phantoms rule forever Tony.

Bloody nice scores guys!

My recent 'purchases': found a flat to rent! :D

...Good flat, good location, close to work, and get this: a Vintage wooden prop in a corner of one of the rooms! The guy's great grandfather was chief-pilot for the Hungarian airline MALÉV, and received it as an award.
Not sure what off yet - name looks like 'Caravan' or 'Aoravan'.
At first he said 'that's definitely coming with me!', but when he saw I'm an aircraft nut and would look after it, he decided to let it stay... :D

Fantastic news Even, and a prop in the corner, what a coincidental find.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Last edited:
That's great news Evan! A prop in the corner eh? Better watch the chairs then, you never know where they might have come from. Don't go pulling anything which looks like a loop of electrical power lead or similar - the seat might go bang, and launch you through the roof!

Terry... :lol:

Ivett found the flat on the net. She loved the flat for itself, but said this is DEFINITELY you!!! :)

Yaaayyyyyy....! Got me another Airfix 1/48 EE Lightning F-1/F-1A/F-2/F-3 for under 30 donkeys! 8):D Will in time, become a No. 74 Squadron F-1 bird from RAF Coltishall mid 1960.

Attachments

• 1182409179.jpg
    1182409179.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 67
Nice catch old boy! I see Eduard's release of the Airfix kit with their pe etc hasn't gone down too well in the reviews. Overpriced for what they offer on top of the basic kit, so it seems. I'd tend to agree too, at over £50 !!!

Very nice Jan!

SOMEBODY please find me a cure for the model bug...I'm moving and have to save every cent, but... the bloody LHS landed an out of production Hasegawa Ta 154A-0 and I just HAVE to get it while I can...may be getting the new tool Airfix MiG-15 on thursday too, apparently the most accurate in the scale... anyone know a good shrink?????? (surgeon too, if Ivett finds out !!!)

Sorry Evan,I have no cure buddy,I need a cure myself! 2 more purchases for me -

p1080260x.jpg

I'm beginning to understand why u guys have large stashes now!:lol:
Cheers,
Tony.

SOMEBODY please find me a cure for the model bug...I'm moving and have to save every cent, but... the bloody LHS landed an out of production Hasegawa Ta 154A-0 and I just HAVE to get it while I can...may be getting the new tool Airfix MiG-15 on thursday too, apparently the most accurate in the scale... anyone know a good shrink?????? (surgeon too, if Ivett finds out !!!)

There is none, Evan....:D ...and protect them jewels mate!:lol:

Go out and buy more mate, it's the only cure....................until you see something else. :evil: :twisted: :evil:

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Very nice Jan!

Invest some money in shelves. You've got the bug and there's no use fighting it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back