Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very cool score Dwight! I've been trying to buy a P-26 in 1/48 scale, just not having any luck.

Tower Hobbies, Circle C Hobby, Hobbylinc, Hobby Warehouse and Mark Twain Hobby all have them or you can try Ebay:

From Hong Kong:

Academy 2179 1/48 P-26A/C Peashooter - eBay (item 260625148917 end time Jul-24-10 08:48:29 PDT)

From Canada:

Academy 1/48 P-26A/C Peashooter - eBay (item 250595390442 end time Aug-08-10 19:54:23 PDT)

BombTaxi, I think you're right about the Shrike. The only two versions I can find are the Czech Model 1/48 for about 35$ and one from LF models which I know for sure is resin for 45 to 70$

Oh wait, Scale Hobbyist has both the Czech model A-8 and A-12 version for 27$.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
well, I got my airbrush kit for my birthday, today. the problem was that there were parts missing from it. if any of you have any instant messengers and have any experience with dual-action airbrushes, please PM me your screename

heh, it IS cool. because of these aircraft, I've been getting back into propliners. I wanna do more connies, now lol

btw, I got a better Airbrush kit, and it was very surprisingly easy to operate. I'll be having a LOT of fun here!

haha, thanks, guys. I'm so happy that I finally have a professional quality dual action airbrush. this was like a $300 value for just 80 bucks at Harbor Freight tools. I'll FINALLY be able to properly do German Aircraft! those dots on the fuselage and such

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread