Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

About to buy Eaglestrike Blue nosed Birds of Bodney decals parts 4-6......now to find 1-3........

Got them all for 16 dollars......thanks to evilbay

Yeah, but after all that booze, Jan will be too p*ssed to even see the meat, let alone cook it !!
Unless, of course, he does one of those raw, Swedish things.... Morkdashboard, Smorgasbord, whatever they're called.
How can a country which produces lots of gorgeous blondes turn out grub like that ?!!!

Whaaat!?!! Fish is bad enough, but fermented fish??!!!!! No wonder you can't understand a word a Swede is saying !

well, I've accomplished my goal of getting the Minicraft presidency kit. i'll be busy for QUITE a while, i assure you.

and I blame hawkeye2an for making me want a lindberg Curtiss Jenny. lol so i got that, too. both from Ehobbies.com

Attachments

• mini144presidency.jpg
    mini144presidency.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 94
  • LI72583.jpg
    LI72583.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 95
I picked up Academy's 1/350 Graf Spee and beginning to think I may start cutting some of the unbuilt planes loose maybe.I needed the change in media at least for now to get back into the swing of things.Cheers

I want a 1/350 USS West Virginia BB-48 or something similar, but they cost a bl**dy fortune and a half! :(

Tell me about it! You could go well north of 300 quid for a resin one. I have been looking at resin ships recently as I fancy a bash at one, there is a Russian company called Combrig who do well-reviewed kits mainly in 1/700, but they start at 8 quid and are mainly in the 25-40 kind of zone. White Ensign Models are the UK distributor, steelnavy.com also have a mini-site devoted to them. Well worth a look if you're into that kind of thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back