Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Interesting set of markings there Thomas, which one you going to choose? :D

As i had now the time to check the kit, i think will use none of the markings, because i found tropical filter, and so why not a ButcherBird from the North Africa Campaign.

Thomas

Great scores Wayne!

My latest - there is a Military technology and history exhibition here this weekend...

Attachments

• STA50547.JPG
    STA50547.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
well, I just purchased the Future Floor shine from Wal Mart! (got the Pledge name slapped on it) not gonna use it on the VC-121. but gonna start to use it on the VC-137C

Nice one Rob!

Scored these on the second day of the military exhibition. The Spitfire interior is 1:48, will serve as a detail guide for my '72 scale kits, and later be installed in my ICM Mk.VIII. The Pratt and Whitney seems to be an R4360 or similar.

Attachments

• STA50626.JPG
    STA50626.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 104
  • STA50627.JPG
    STA50627.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 106
  • STA50628.JPG
    STA50628.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 104
  • STA50629.JPG
    STA50629.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 98
Nice buys Evan. I have a couple of 1/72nd scale Merlins left over from the Lancaster kit if you ever need some basic Merlin blocks for future builds mate. Just shout if you want them.

Nice picks David. I've built them all except the Wildcat. Skyrocket, Peashooter and Yak are all nice kits. The P-39 is old Monogram and will need some work. The Falco is extremely rough and will need a lot of work, but mine came out pretty good after a lot of sweat blood. I should post some pictures of it.

Thanks Wayne, very useful info. Looks like I'll have to wait for the non - tropicalised version though. Pity they couldn't just include the alternative parts rather than try for more turnover with different kits. I'm sure they'd get the same, or possibly more, sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back