Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice stuff guys. Is that the Hobbycraft 1/48th Ju88 David? If so, it's a bit basic in parts, but builds into a nice model, especially with some simple scratch building. The Airfix Mossie is still good too, after all these years.

It's not a Hobbycraft, it's a company called "Kitech". Open opening the box, it was not one of my better purchases as it lacks detail and what there is looks rather chunky. I'll probably just build it to practice techniques and give it to my son.

cheers mate, nice kit but the instructions are for the Mk I and the decals are missing the under wing roundels.
also the description on the box says the Va was armed with 2x20mm and 4 machine guns ??????????
nitpicking i know but do they realise that most people who would buy this kit actually know a little about the subject.
but on the plus side you get a lot of unused parts in the kit for the spares box !

About time the people at Hornby had a kick up the jacksie by the sound of it ! As I mentioned to you a while back, the box art also shows a Mk1, in Bader's MkVa markings !!
Still think I'll get one though !

Users who are viewing this thread