Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

..Arrived in the mail today, from Stormo decals......

Very, very nice!
So one option could be to replicate Ugo Drago bird.

Both pictures are taken from "Camouflage and Marking of the Aeronautica Nazionale Repubblicana 1943 - 1945" written by Ferdinando D'Amico and Gabriele Valentini
Cheers
Alberto

Yes it can, but the decals are for his G-6 rather than the G-10.

Yes it can, but the decals are for his G-6 rather than the G-10.

Well, of course it's up to you to do what you like, but it seems to me that, besides what is written on Stormo decals, you could do it because Drago's G-10 had some typical markings like the "black seven" outlined in white, the large three-colour fuselage flags, as shown also below and German balkenkreuze on upper wings.

again taken from "Camouflage and Marking of the Aeronautica Nazionale Repubblicana 1943 - 1945".
Both these are included in Sormo decals.
The G-6 flown by Ugo had small Italian fuselage flags and ANR fasces on upper wings as show well in this model made by Italian modeller Massimo

Cheers
Alberto

Cool stuff there boys, but how about this lot:.................................................................................had them donated to my stash during the week, even got a special '13',..............magic stuff, what...............eat your heart out Jan...............................I know, you have one to...............

Attachments

• 101120-1E.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 101120-1C.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 101120-1B.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 101120-1A.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 101120-1D.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 53

Users who are viewing this thread