Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, of course it's up to you to do what you like, but it seems to me that, besides what is written on Stormo decals, you could do it because Drago's G-10 had some typical markings like the "black seven" outlined in white, the large three-colour fuselage flags, as shown also below and German balkenkreuze on upper wings.
Cheers
Alberto

Let you in on a little secret my friend...can do both!:D :D
In fact I have already done the G-6 version in 1/48.....

Cool stuff there boys, but how about this lot:.................................................................................had them donated to my stash during the week, even got a special '13',..............magic stuff, what...............eat your heart out Jan...............................I know, you have one to...............

Well done on your batch of stuff Vic!:D

Eeeermmm....cough...cough....21 of the Queens hard earned on ebay!

Attachments

• Tiger I Late 3 in 1 - DN6406.jpg
    Tiger I Late 3 in 1 - DN6406.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 66
Putting a Tiger in your Tank Jan, per chance would the 3 in 1 option include a No 13?

The 3 in 1 Terry is a sales ploy, meaning you have 3 options in the 1 box or in Jan's case switching them round and you have 1 in 3, hey presto '13'.........................I'll go play with the 'Cat' now.

Think this one does a late, command and the final production version of the Tiger I, if I rememeber correctly...

Also, got this one on ebay as well last night. Put in a shameless offer and got her for......13.06 smackers + 5.96, under 20 with S/H! Can't argue with that, can I?

Attachments

• Airfix B 57B Canberra 10104_01.jpg
    Airfix B 57B Canberra 10104_01.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 44
Damn. You guys buy up a lot of kits. I'm on a buying freeze myself - gotta finish the half-dozen started models I've got lying around. I know if I get another kit it's just going to mean 7 started models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back