Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My wife is starting to get annoyed now esepically when she has to answer the door at 7am to sign for them!! Make up for all her shoes and clothes I guess.
I still have a Eduard FW190 D profile pack and Airfix Spitfire to come yet!

My last two additions for the year I think the Ar196 and the G-2 both 1/32

Attachments

• GB38 13 018 (600 x 450).jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 69
  • GB38 13 019 (600 x 450).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 54
  • GB38 13 021 (600 x 450).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 67
Shoot Aaron I have given my Nephew 13 kits in the last six months someone might as well enjoy them.I am starting to realize I will never build all of these kits and with my eyesight while still good will deteriate one day hence the 1/32 so he's getting 1/72 and some 1/48's.I also dropped off oh about 20 FSM mags with him the other night for him to study.He is like us here on the forum good with his hands and all boy wants to take it part to see how works and back together.

Lucky I was on the Yorktown in '63 with HS-4 and we had Steuffs on board...... My bunk was in the bow, behind the chain locker and undr the end of the flight deck. Was not easy sleeping during night ops. Wizz, bang, vahroom!!!!!! AD's as well. I'll see if I can find my cruise book and shoot a picture of the S2F pages.

Yes Aaron, the Sabre looks real nice. The F-80 is going to be a challenge though. It's covered with sink marks which weren't there the last time I built the kit, but then again that was like 30 years ago. All the panel lines are raised so to fix the sink marks I'll have to scribe them all. Looks like a long-term project.

Latest addition...to the stash..the Italeri reboxing of the MPM Hudson....always kinda liked this little bomber

Attachments

• italeri1253reviewbg_box.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 77

Users who are viewing this thread