Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Damn straight Wayne!

Couldn't resist, started on the Zero today... :) Get a thread started shortly.
(The kits are made by Doyusha btw - found the name on the underside of the display bases.)

these are precious pcm I expected some day to buy the sagittario as for the collection of the series III.
A4K Mitchell's book is very nice so hopefully have books around here, I always go online to have to find them.
good for something I bought because it was irresistible, made me the offer very good and you can not say no when it is worth

fairchild A_10A 1/48
f04a11f8.jpg

junkers ju 88 g-6 + bonus 1/48

ea827b96.jpg

junkers g-38 1/144

2e9796fc.jpg

finally a model of 1968 revell in perfect state of preservation, all completely original

9f6caa54.jpg

A4k ends as these 3 weeks at work are crazy try to do a small rewiev the plane because it is the very best I've seen in bombers that and all I have from 1912 to 1952 almost all who have 2 or more engines, is my prediction. I need such as c-119, C123, caribou, dash 100 I think, I have a list and from there I like, so long ago that was after I now find the list, hahahahahaha

lancaster are you sure this plane in the pics is the vulcan?
personally and I noticed, in Spain we have a saying: a horse gift, look no teeth, (a caballo regalao no mires el dentao), without thinking will be the 2 nd jet to make the first was the I 262 b2 u2 of Hasegawa's not that I like in case the f-102 and F106 few more

wayne, your purchases if they are nice, I'm still biting my nails watching the magnificent model of SWS that you bought, thanks anyway

lucky13 we'll see if when the ends are still so beautiful, I just hope to live up to these monsters of modeling observed each day

hey fellas. not exactly modelling related, but definitely aviation related. this is who I hope to fly for in the next 10-15 years. there is a T-shirt, a hat, a tail keychain, and a license plate frame :D

HPIM2380.JPG

Two kits I recently got through Evilbay.

For some reason I have a bit of a weak spot for Russian fighters. To me atleast, the Yak series prolly have the most elegant design...kinda like the Mustang of the Ruski's. The Beaufighter was and interesting find too. Not something I was looking for in particular, but at a very decent prince I figured why not. I'm not sure if I'll turn it NF or not (gotta see what the box has to offer as-is, and what needs to be done to turn it into say an FB of sorts... or something Aussie or Coastal Command or something.) On the other hand....an NF Beau to pair with the Bf-110G in the works, or maybe an 'E' still in the stash could look interesting too.

Attachments

• eduard8456reviewpm_1.jpg
    eduard8456reviewpm_1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 61064a.jpg
    61064a.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 87
Trebor, I particularly love my license plate trims, here in Spain are prohibited only can put the car dealership that will sell it.

nice T-shirt

jjp nl that beaufighter is amazing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back