Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He he he 4X4 Mosquito=Lancaster..... :lol: :lol:

BTW I'm fine and you?

Great buys, guys!

Wojtek (how are you my friend?), that Hurricane is a great kit, but there are a couple of things you'll need to change - the prop, which is completely the wrong shape, the radiator intake shape (the front should be oval), and the rear of the canopy should overlap a section of fueslage - this was completely overlooked on the kit.The lower rear fueslage insert is pretty tricky to fit too.That said, it's still better than the Hasegawa kit according to reviews I've read (although they got the things right that Revell got wrong)

I have the Revell IIB and IIc. In the case of the IIB, I'll be fixing up the above problems using my Airfix IIc as a hackframe, the undercarriage legs will come from here too.

And Daniel, that Beaufighter is a great kit from what I've read, but apparently it's missing the hedgehog exhausts. Try to grab the Airfix or Matchbox exhausts if you can't get a resin set.

Evan

Hey thanks for the info Evan ,will be on the look out

Wojtek I brought one of those revell hurricanes a while back although it was the desert version,seems very nice except for the things Evan pointed out espicially the intake not being oval.Its really noticable

Rochie I look forward to the pics!

Star Trek molecular transporter. as I am a sci-fi geek as well :B

No way,I use the mixture of the Azgard and Taelon technology to block the molecular transporter.What is more replicators are its guardians....:D

THX fellas for all infos here.I know the kit and have gathered some spare pieces from other kits that are of proper shapes.But I'm glad you like the kit.I'm going to convert it into the mark used by Polish squadrons.

G'day Evan !!!! I'm happy to read you again here.How is it going my friend?
You could send me a PM from time to time though.:evil:

All for you boys....:D

Taelons seem to be better than Atavus.:lol:
Anyway I would like to have the Taelon ferry, we could meet everyday.:lol:

Bloody hell Wojtek, you're more agressive than a klingon at full warp - I'd better get onto that PM soon..!!! :twisted: :twisted::)

very cool guys.
i'll soon put pics of the 1/48 F-84F soon. Its german with a spider camo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back