Recent Purchases (6 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good on ya Aaron!

Thanks for the heads up re the tips too - might try and see if I can smaller tips for mine. Could sure use them for small aircraft like the Kranich I've got going, plus Me 163 etc.

If you guys want that Black 12 profile in a larger image drop me a line and I'll forward it to you!

now I thought I posted this the other night, must have stuffed it up!

Got it on Saturday and thought I would give one a go seeing as though the Me262 kit wasn't bad. looks ok on first look only the cowl bulge area looks a bit dodgy to me, has only the blown canopy so another earlier version will happen, also the small etch fret has a round and oval shaped intake mesh indicating maybe a D-11 or D-13 down the track...

Attachments

• D-9_Hobby Boss_5308.jpg
    D-9_Hobby Boss_5308.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 80
Nice Wayne!

Are the cowling bulges D-11/13 type aswell? And though I won't be trying it for a while yet, I will gladly take you up on that offer if it's no trouble!

Thanks Guys, will send that image off Evan.....in fact it's on the way already.

And Karl they certainly don't consult correct references as one of the options is Black 12, 500570 from JG6 which is in fact the proven Blue 12!!

I don't think they think about modellers. Instead of that they think about money. However if you would see the Airfix early Typhoon kit and compare to the new one, you thought it was a great improvement. But its comparing to scale drawings reveals the truth. Anyway it is better to have something that looks more accurate than something older that hardly approximates to the real one only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back