Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice one Wayne, another one for the stash eh?
While not a model, I picked up this book today. I'd been after this for yonks so I was more then happy to finally get my hands on it!

Attachments

• book.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 35
Good book, and I agree with Wayne. The days of things being in stock for ever have long gone, and, it's surprising how time flies. I was looking for some info in a magazine that I thought was produced last year; when I found it, it was printed in 2002, and the kit in question was no longer available!

just bought 2

both are 1/72 scale, and both are Testors.

one is an F4u-1 Corsair

the other is an SBD dauntless.

I'm hoping to use the airbrush for at least ONE of them

I'm doing the corsair right now. there aren't much details on it. or many parts.... if I wanted to, I could do this in a matter of several hours instead of several days. frankly, I dunno why I'm doing this one since there was a 1/48 Corsair right there. *headdesk* there's so many models I want to do, but I have no money, and with christmas coming up, i can't buy myself anything, cos I dunno what I'm getting, and I need to get other people stuff.

Looks sweet Andy

Any of the Aussie blokes recommend me some good bookshops that sell aviation publications with some fair degree of detail. Just looking to expand my library of sorts.

Users who are viewing this thread