Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

100_3278.jpg

Hi guys...As you know I hardly do any plastic kits anymore, just once in a while when I really fall in love with one...
I receive the following newsletter once in a while and thought in passing the catalog page along to you all... Those of you in Poland are lucky to have a place like this to get your models...............I bet most of you will stay in this site for over an hour!!!!!!! great place.

JadarHobby Shop :

Got myself 3 Airfix kits last week.

F 16 A/B versions in 1;72
Supermarine Spitfire Mk Vc with RAAF markings with new tooled wings.

And an oldy but goodie Mk 1 Hurricane in 1:72 with Robert Stanford Tucks markings.
Its not the most detailed one around but I've almost finished it now!

Supermarine Spitfire Mk Vc with RAAF markings with new tooled wings.

That one threw me completely when I opened the box; the new wings have recessed panel lines, but the others are still raised. Mine is 90% finished, but be warned the new wings look way too thick.

I've just brought an Academy Spitfire XVI, Revell Me 262, Floatfire and a a Revell F-14 all in 1:72

Mine arrived today, and I also have an Airfix DC-3. For the Spitfire XIV I fancy doing something a little different; does anyone know who used them besides the RAF or Commonwealth?

My Aichi E16A1 turned up today, cost me £3.50. Was expecting some dreadful Eastern European from the 1920's. Turns out to be a very nice looking kit with a load of resin parts chucked in. Result!

My 1/32 Hasegawa Dora's construction is pretty much done. I just haven't put pieces that aren't supposed to be the outside colour on yet. My decals from EE just shipped yesterday, and due to their proximity to me, I should be painting it up in a day or two. My brother also just got the Hasegawa 1/32 Spitfire Mk.Vb which he is going to convert into a Seafire with FAA (Pacific) roundels that he ordered and are on their way.

Set or get? There's actually a store in Edmonton that had the Dora in stock and ordered in the Spitfire for us. They actually carry a LOT of models, mostly tanks, but like I said, they'll order stuff in for you.

Ah,I've meant where you keep them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back