Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DSCF0002-11.jpg

DSCF0004-12.jpg

DSCF0006-8.jpg

Is it just me, or does Bartels Red 13+= look odd in size and shape? :confused:

Thw '13' does look a bit wide, and 'thick', with the 'arrow' of the '1' also looking long. I would presume that Aero Master's research would have provided the correct appearance though, although nothing is ever certain!

Great buys guys!

Terry, one of my 'future' plans is to convert the Fujimi 1:72 spitfire FR XIVe to a Seafire XV...also a hefty amount of conversion, but an interesting challenge...

The Airfix kit actually has the 'conversion' written into the instructions. I don't have a scanner to show you what I mean, but basically part of the lower fuselage comes pre-scored inside where it needs to be cut away and a fillet (provided in the kit) needs to be inserted.

Actually, I am very impressed with the kit, it builds into four physically different a/c. Sadly, only one was on the shelf in the store would have had a couple otherwise!

hehe, couldn't resist. I bought the Revell 1:48 Junkers JU-87D Stuka. unfortunately, this bird doesn't include sirens on the landing gear, and NO DAMN SWASTIKA DECALS! >_<* obviously this must be from Germany or something >.>

hmm, let's see.

the B-25 is in the works, currently. I'm masking the areas that won't be painted. I'm doing it in the scheme of "Finito Benito, Next Hirohito" also I've got the USS Abraham Lincoln yet to be painted and decaled (I should take pics of the decal sheet and show ya to see i it's safe to use) uhhhh, I've got the Hawker Hurricane Wurger sent me that needs to be painted and decaled, I've also got an F4F wildcat that needs the same attention. the PT-109 boat needs the same attention as well. I've also got 2 unassembled models, a P-47 and a BF-109G. the Concept Camaro is yet to be painted, I just put a 2nd coat on the VW golf yesterday, and it looks like $hit. so it needs a 3rd coat, think. so yeah, I've got a lot to do before I start on the JU-87 Stuka. also if it's possible, the Minicraft B-24J liberator just came available on hobbylinc.com so I wanna get that before it is sold out.

Robert, I believe the sirens were omitted from 'Stukas' by the time the 'D' model entered service, so I wouldn't worry about that too much. The lack of swastikas is a pain I know, but they are available as a sheet of various sizes, and this has been mentioned in a previous thread, only a few weeks ago, somewhere in here, under 'Swastika Decals.'
Looks like you've got a regular model factory on the go there mate!
Terry.

That looks a nice kit Wojtek. Priller's machine? Looking forward to seeing it built.
Had confirmation today that the 1/32nd scale Hunter has been despatched, and the Bf109G6 should arrive at the shop on Thursday. It's the Hasegawa 1/48th kit, for the Group Build. Hope to do Franzisket's JG27 kite, 1944. The top side camouflage on this aircraft seems unusually 'heavy', and lower on the fuselage. I'm presuming it's 74/75/76, but what shade is the dark green RD band? Anyone advise on this?

Very nice Wojtek! What's the wheel well and cockpit detail like?

They look much better than in other kits, especially Academy.But it should be remembered that it is A-3 but not A6/8.I think it is the best replica early Fw190 in the scale in all the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back