Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I say old boy, spiffing! That's the one that Chris (Njaco) is building I believe.
Have you (or anyone) got or seen the Revell 1/48th scale Bf110G ? Need to know what it's like, as I might do it instead of a Hasegawa '109G6, which is out of stock at present.

I say old chap, that was jolly decent of you! Thanks very much Jan, very helpful!
It looks rather nice, so I think that'll be the next GB entry then!
Robert, the Revell 1/48th scale kit is available in the UK for around £13, roughly $20 to $22 US. Those 1/32nd scale kits sound rather cheap! do you know if they are the old Revell nightfighter '110? A bit inaccurate here and there, but can be worked on.

Thanks for the link Robert. It's the old, early 1970's '110C. A very good kit in its day, although proabaly a bit 'basic' by todays standard. They were quite rare, but maybe Revell U.S. have re-issued? A good price though, as I noticed the Beaufighter and Lysander on the same page, at about the same equivalent price they are here at normal retail, i.e., £15 to £16.
Hmm! Wonder if they'll become available in the UK?

one thing I've noticed about the 110s is that their nosecones are strikingly similar to the 109's. and they change as the 109's do. (personally, I like the shape of the early 109 and 110's nosecones. I dunno why, I just do.)

Yeah Cory, the Revell '110C isn't bad overall. With a bit of detail work it builds into a nice model. They re-issued it with some different parts, as a radar equipped nightfighter, but that needed a lot of corrections to the details. B****y big too!

Yeah Cory, the Revell '110C isn't bad overall. With a bit of detail work it builds into a nice model. They re-issued it with some different parts, as a radar equipped nightfighter, but that needed a lot of corrections to the details. B****y big too!
BIG!? Have you seen the bl**dy size of the Heinkel He 219? I'll have to park her out in the street!

Never need an excuse, just the energy! Since the one next door closed down (sob!) I have to walk half a mile - can be a bit difficult sometimes, but, these things are sent to try us!! Just remembered, it's 'cheap beer night' on Monday! I'm just stepping out, I may be gone some time!

Users who are viewing this thread