Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice haul Dan.
Pity about the car Alex, even though the doors open. It's only one kit, with one engine, whereas you could have had two kits, with six engines, and....wings!! Only kidding mate, sounds good.

These showed up this morning

Attachments

• IMG_0071.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0075.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0076.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0077.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0080.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0083.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 55
Great stuff Dan! What make is that Bf109(E?) detail set?

And are the Airfix and Heller 109K's the same kit? (Their Fw190D-9s are) The Heller 109K is very nice in any case.

(And who do you order through, btw, Modelcrafts and Hobbies?)

Just had a good look over the 109E detail set .It didn't say

It was recommended for the hasegawa kit .The instruction sheet was very resourceful though on getting an accurate kit and the like (I've never had an aftermarket set before ,Can't believe the detail! Il definately be buying more)I'd be more than happy to scan the instructions for you if you'd like?

and Yup the airfix and Heller kits are the same

I mostly get my kits through trademe (I picked up those 5 109's ,1 108 and the 3 detail sets for $45NZD the seller was also kind enough to include some prepainted pilots) I've found theres a few sellers on trademe who are very kind (A couple of months ago I brought a Hasegawa Beaufighter and the seller(for free) sent me 2 magazines with bloody good info on them worth around $20 )Other wise Il wander into some random model shop and something will take my fancy

I use trademe because sometimes theres some really good buys ,That hasegawa Phatom cost me $20! I saw another one yesterday for $49! Also for the older kits which I've recently taken a real liking too

No worries Evan ,Glad to be of help!

Terry Its a great kit (Lots of plastic!),I really do like the later variant Phantom's ,Still undecided on whether or not to do that scheme.One things for sure Il be buying more!

Users who are viewing this thread