Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The 202 certainly has nice clean lines! Reminds me a little of a Spitfire. But it has that classic "I am a fighter" look. The Hellcat was a great plane but it has more of a "Dang I really need to fart." look.

I agree the 202 and 205 were sleek designs. But that cockpit location on the 205, heck the pilot might as well have been sitting in the tail. And you thought the Corsair had bad frontal visibility.

Also think the Reggiane 2005 is pretty sleek as well.

Not sure about that Hellcat look though Robert, but it's a funny observation.

I agree the 202 and 205 were sleek designs. But that cockpit location on the 205, heck the pilot might as well have been sitting in the tail. And you thought the Corsair had bad frontal visibility.

Also think the Reggiane 2005 is pretty sleek as well.

Not sure about that Hellcat look though Robert, but it's a funny observation.
I love the Hellcat but I think it would have been called Jug if the P-47 had not already claimed the name! The fuselage just looks pregnant to me, swollen somehow. But it was a heck of a fighter!

20161108_220729.jpg
20161108_220815.jpg

Both 1/72 scale. The scale favored by 4 out of 5 Optometrists.

I think that Jim must have the World's largest collection of 'odd ball' types in kit form - never even knew of that BBA-14 thingy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back