Recent Purchases (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It is a great primer, but like all polyurethane based primers one word of caution. It takes a LONG time to fully cure. My experience in my humidity and temperature etc is that it takes a minimum of 48 hours. If you attempt to sand it anywhere before it has fully cured it tends to tear as these primers don't actually bite the plastic they form a skin over it. Once it fully cures it sands as well as any other contrary to what some folks believe and say. I use a similar primer from Badger called the unfortunate name of Stynylrez.

One shortcut you can take, and I have no idea why this works but I have confirmed it to work multiple times myself, if you need to sand without waiting, spray a light mist coat of Future Floor Care JUST on the area you need to sand, wait about 15 minutes and you should be able to sand immediately. What I love about these primers is that they cover well with a very thin coat and self level into micro scratches very well. They tend to be available in all sorts of colors which can be very handy as you mentioned above about using the grey

Nice tweezers! I have the same set but labeled for iFixit. They are very nice precision tweezers. A couple of them I have dipped the points into liquid mask to help grab PE parts a little better. Seems to lessen the "ping" factor a bit. It does wear off fairly quickly, or can be easily removed if needed.

Ooooh....the big scary carpet monster doesn't like yoouuu!

Actually I have fed that monster entirely too much! Just trying to get some of my own back from it. However it is a tricksy monster and this morning threw a little ridge under my rolling chair which promptly dumped me onto the floor to the startled amusement of my cats.

This just showed up via the UPS folks! Along with a 30ml refill for the Molotow chrome markers!

941645-16253-53-pristine.jpg

Alright, alright....what if I couldn't resist any longer, so what!!

I only bought it for 'Black 10', W.Nr 500613, from II./JG 26....get over it! :lol:

IMG_20170505_110953.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back