Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The postman arrived from Japan!! Yay!
20240925_170135_HDR.jpg

20240925_170227.jpg

I have wanted this one for quite some time. Nice to finally have it!!

It's Magic, you're the one my heart desires. It's MAGIC
View attachment 798629

They want toooooo much for these kits. It the AM kit for 20% more than Academy for the same basic kit!!!!
Did you already buy the Italeri kit or is it still only a desire?
Italery, latest Revell-Germany, Academy and AM are the same molds. You don't need to buy the G-model (relatively expensive) - find a cheaper Academy C/D from a local store or else (in Canada they sell it for 42.99CAD) and add the G-conversion if you find it for under 20$.
I did so a couple of years ago (yes, it was cheaper at that time) and I'm pretty happy with it, getting a kit from Korea+conversion from USA for under 50$.
Cheers!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Did you already buy the Italeri kit or is it still only a desire?
Italery, latest Revell-Germany, Academy and AM are the same molds. You don't need to buy the G-model (relatively expensive) - find a cheaper Academy C/D from a local store or else (in Canada they sell it for 42.99CAD) and add the G-conversion if you find it for under 20$.
I did so a couple of years ago (yes, it was cheaper at that time) and I'm pretty happy with it, getting a kit from Korea+conversion from USA for under 50$.
Cheers!
Too late, and I wanted the decals

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back