Recommended books for the library?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I added it to the list. Thanks!

Good thing I didn't pull the trigger on that book! While I was looking for a book on the Westland Whirlwind I happened to notice this:

Attachments

• 20170120_055628.jpg
    20170120_055628.jpg
    685.5 KB · Views: 159
Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting book. I was unaware there were any Japanese anti-submarine aircraft. How very Ju 88 that aircraft looks on the cover. I know this was dealt with in another thread and had completely forgotten about it

Ok, questions:
Jim - Snakes in the Cockpit???? Is this by Samuel Jackson???? :evil4:
Paul - I saw the Do-215 book last night on the website for my "drug dealer", is it one of the Luftwaffe Classics books? I also noticed one on the V-2 which has not been released yet but is by the same publisher.

Ok, questions:
Jim - Snakes in the Cockpit???? Is this by Samuel Jackson???? :evil4:
Paul - I saw the Do-215 book last night on the website for my "drug dealer", is it one of the Luftwaffe Classics books? I also noticed one on the V-2 which has not been released yet but is by the same publisher.

Good question David, I would assume it is but can not confirm. All I know is what I found here on Amazon.

Amazon product ASIN 1906537526View: https://www.amazon.com/Dornier-215-Luftwaffe-Operators-1938-1945/dp/1906537526/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1484935292&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=luftwaffe+classics+Do+215

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have volume 1 and 3 but not volume two. Volume one does have some profiles and pictures of some 13's if that's what you are looking for :). Don't remember on how accurate the books are but they do have nice clear pictures. Some point I will have to find vol 2 just to complete the collection. Volume three also has some profiles and a few 13's as well just flipping through the pages. Looking for something in particular Jan?

Last edited:
Any '13' will do!! ;):lol:
Well, trying to find that Fw 190 again, a '13' with striped cowling, someone here found one, I can't remember if she had a black/red or black/white stripes....

I don't see any13's in the black and white stripping the books I have. Of the Fw-190's I see are Major Helnz Bar Red 13 and Olbt Rudiger Von Kirchmayr Yellow 13. Only black and white noses I see are for numbers 3 and 6. I can dig deeper tomorrow as have a bunch of stuff to do today.

Does any one own this book. Looking to see if it has info on the Yak 9b or bomber version of the Yak. Contemplating about getting the book

Thanks in advance
Paul

51Z8ijehUDL__SX362_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back