Recommended books for the library? (1 Viewer)

Anyone read this one?

17555.jpg
 
😳😲🤨🤔

IMG_20191230_202837.jpg
 
I figured this is the place to ask:

Any recommendations for books on Italian military aviation? Early Aviation through VE day is my area of interest. But books in English are very hard to come by or cost 300 dollars :|

Coming at it from another angle, books on the air war in Spain also good.
 
I figured this is the place to ask:

Any recommendations for books on Italian military aviation? Early Aviation through VE day is my area of interest. But books in English are very hard to come by or cost 300 dollars :|

Coming at it from another angle, books on the air war in Spain also good.


I've had these for quite a while but these are some of the ones I have that are in English for aircraft flown by the Italians.

HPIM3539.JPG
HPIM3540.JPG
HPIM3541.JPG
 
Sad the way he ended up dying, at the hands of a junkie who broke into his house. :mad:
 
Would this be a good book to get?

Phillip Birtles has produced a few books on RAF subjects, so could be good. Never read it, but you can do better if you want an authoritative examination of the BoB airfields. This is by far the most comprehensive:

Battle of Britain then and now by After The Battle Publications.

THE BATTLE OF BRITAIN THEN AND NOW
 
Recently read 'The Tattooist of Auschwitz' by Heather Morris. (true story of Lale Sokolov). Well recommended!

Reading 'The Choice' by Edith Eger, a Hungarian Auschwitz survivor, at the moment. It is a book on her experiences and life lessons learnt. Also very good so far.
 
Mostly test results of the different variants as the cover says and only 68 pages. If you can get it for a decent price I would say go for it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back