Recommended books for the library?

mustangs.jpg
 
Cheers for the heads up mate, I will have to get a copy of this.

Edit: Strike that, just googled and saw prices...Cheapest was £90, most are around $125 - 180. Way out of my league.
 
Last edited:
Keep a look out though. I don't think it is physically possibly to produce a better book on RAAF/RNZAF Mustangs and indeed, this book would give many a broader P-51 book a run for its money. It is simply outstanding and a must for anyone who is a fan of the aircraft.
 
Cheers mate, the pages I saw on the net did look very good.
 
Out in March, what say you good people....?

IMG_20240201_012434.jpg
 
Not a book but a magazine....are these any good?

IMG_20240201_184606.jpg


 
Worth getting? 🤨🤔

IMG_20240304_011238.jpg
IMG_20240304_011355.jpg
 
And I have a Doolittle signed
30 Seconds Over Tokyo
that would look brilliant on someones shelf!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back