Redding Airshow 2009

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm kind of kicking myself for not doing some walk-arounds. I was there early enough that I could get right up to the all aircraft, but I was in a hurry to get through before all the people started showing up. :(

The guys that I flew with a couple of weeks ago sent me an e-mail the other day wanting to know if I was going to be at the show in Wise, VA. at the Lonesome Pine Airport. I will be there Saturday and hopefully Sunday but the latter is still questionable until Sunday morning.

Great pictures sound like alot of members where there that weekend...Boy i'll tell you it was very hot that day too.
Here are just a few i put up on photobucket. Here is one i took on Friday during their practice and i was lucky to have snaped this shot at the end of the runway.
Enjoy the pics.
JP

IMG_6145.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Starman, awesome shot!

I wanted to get out there on Friday to make a run through the aircraft on the ramp, and catch some of the practising, but I couldn't get out of the shop soon enough!

Hope you have some more shots to post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back