Request for ALL members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
I know you can't be too careful with hackers and worse on the internet, but I'd like to make a request........

Please edit your profile and allow other members to email you. I believe by default that only admins can email members, unless you check the little box. I noticed last night that we are missing some prominant members, but I couldn't email most due to the restriction.

Also, would be cool if some more of you could add your B'day. Leave the year off if you want, but that way we can wish you a happiest B'day and raise a toast to ya.

We know the situation Trackend talked about, but has anyone heard from Lancaster Kicks Ass or Cheddar Cheese?

We all know lives change and sometimes you just lose touch, but it's good for those who care about people to know that all is ok.

Just a thought..........

I know you can't be too careful with hackers and worse on the internet, but I'd like to make a request........

Please edit your profile and allow other members to email you. I believe by default that only admins can email members, unless you check the little box. I noticed last night that we are missing some prominant members, but I couldn't email most due to the restriction.

Also, would be cool if some more of you could add your B'day. Leave the year off if you want, but that way we can wish you a happiest B'day and raise a toast to ya.

We know the situation Trackend talked about, but has anyone heard from Lancaster Kicks Ass or Cheddar Cheese?

We all know lives change and sometimes you just lose touch, but it's good for those who care about people to know that all is ok.

Just a thought..........

I get an email of every PM I get, so you can just PM someone and he will get the message by e-mail

Charles (cheddar cheese) is still with us Thorlifter, he posts on the TPBM thread regularly, but I haven't read anything from Lanc recently.

Here you go buddy...!
absinthe-innocent.jpg

I was wonderin the same thing about Lanc and Cheddar. Don't know them much but they are an integral part of this forum when you check old threads. My profile should be good.

Lucky, remember your rehab. Whats it, 3 hours now?

I get an email of every PM I get, so you can just PM someone and he will get the message by e-mail

True, but that is a option also. If that's the way you want it, make sure to enable that option as well.

Admins...........I'm not trying to set rules here. Just trying to keep everyone in touch. I apologize if I have stepped on toes.

Happened while you guys were away. They actually came for me but I pointed at Lucky and well...the rest is history. Already he has had 2 harrassment charges filed by the nurses and the Nyquil is missing from the medicine cabinet. :)

Good idea, TL. Just checked the profile (turns sideways....) I'm Good !!
(Take that any way you want to !!)

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back