Revell 1/32 Arado Ar196

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I saw this awhile back and thought what a nice Kit!I noticed though the fit at the wingroots was so-so and wondered as a reveiw if one does not go overboard to show where possible issues may occur?It looks completely fixable from this end and the price is so right,is ROG out there helping the modeler?it sure does appear so.Cheers

Last edited:
Wow. that looks like a really nice kit at an excellent price. Another one to add to a collection that I won't live long enough to build.

One would assume that, since this was built from the first test shot, that the problem with the wing root will be corrected before full production begins. But, then again, you know what they say about "assume".

Good old Revell - producing basically good kits, and often exceptional kits, at realistic retail prices --- other companies take note, for $*£ sake!

Just in at Model Hobbies, priced at £17.99. (SRP £19.99), very good price!
Here's the box art - nice!

Attachments

• RV4688.jpg
    RV4688.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 236
I just checked some of the shops here stateside still nothing and price was for pre-order $34 :dontknow: seems high to what you posted Terry.The price you got Terry I think is there and about $26 right?

Not the sort of thing I'd go for, although I did build the Airfix 1/72nd scale kit back in the '60s. I can see some nice diorama possibilities though .......

Get one for a 'Ron' present Vic - as in 'Later on'.
Forgot to add - there's always the recently released Italeri 1/48th scale version if you fancy one now.

Last edited:
Sounds good - I'm only 20 minutes from Manchester by train, so I can easily get there - better than driving in. Let me know nearer the time and we'll arrange something. See if Karl can get down to my place too, and maybe even our Swettish friend - if we can get him out of the pub, or Scotland, for that matter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back