Revell 1/32 Heinkel He 219 A-7 (A-5/A-2 late)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

There are many improvement I could do on the finish Wayne. That's why I didn't post a close-up!

Would love to see you do that kind of scheme to show how it's done but obviously it's your choice.

Back to you Jan, let's see some gluin'.

If you insist....

Is this the only '13'? I know about the 'V13', or W.Nr. 190 052 - emergency fuel jettisoning, hot water heating system, new air inlets and streamlined rear canopy...

Then you have the A-013, W.Nr. 190 063..

Heinkel He 219A-2 W.Nr. 290013....

89ded690ebdf6e9b9f4b11b90a4393fe_zps7k2ribdy.jpg

Interesting info there....
Also, wasn't some (a couple, handful) equipped with fourbladed props, seem to remember reading that somewhere, see if something is mentioned in these two books....

No, like the one I did:

View attachment 263696

Stunning. What a terrifying weapon these things were. Just finished reading Red Line, about several crew members of bomber command. It centres around the infamous Nurumberg raid (which I knew of, but not of the detail). The sadest most emotional read in recent memory. The eye witness accounts from being blasted by the vertical cannons on these things.
Just astonishing. When we complain about the price of petrol, boy, those kids had real reason to complain.

yakflyer

Terrifying thought....

Anyhoo, could it be a good idea to get those whitemetal landing gears for this bird, I imagine that it'll take about a hippocroccofrog in the nose, for it to sit right....

B*ll*cks....I just noticed that both W.Nr. 290013 and W.Nr. 310213, seem to have that squiggly wiggly camouflage....double b*ll*cks!

Maybe an excuse to leave it until next GB....? ;) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back