Revell 1:48 Junkers JU-87D Stuka

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
she's finally finished!!!!! this took nearly 4 months to do! though that 4 months was mostly a laaaaaaaarge break from modeling, I finally got her done! :D

Stuka.png

this might be my last military plane for a while, unless by some miracle I get the 1:72 minicraft B-24J or some sheer dumb luck i get the monogram 1:48 B-24J.

but anyways, I've got several unbuilt models right now. an '87 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, '68 Chevy corvette stingray, and 1:144 Douglas MD-80 (Delta Airlines) by minicraft. and after the Boeing 737-800 and the Cessna 172 arrive, ima dive right into Star trek models. hopefully get the 1:350 USS Enterprise NCC-1701 refit. that'll cost a pretty penny, but she'll be worth it.

Good work Rob......mmmm NCC-1701....will be interested in that!:D

heh, I'm sure you will. it was developed by Polar Lights. and it's a 1:350 scale. so she'll be a biig girl to build. the cheapest I could find her was 60 bucks. and no, I'm not going to ebay. I don't wanna mess with ebay yet. :p

Polar Lights did do some Star Trek kits. the Enterprise NX-01 and the USS Enterprise NCC-1701. both in 1:350 scale. the NX-01 is about 2 feet long. so I'd say NCC-1701 is about 2 1/2 maybe 3 feet long. and much taller than the NX-01.

comparisoncopy.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back