Revell B-25 J Mitchell

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
I completed this model yesterday.

I tried my hand at some weathering for the first time in order to "get a feel" for it for the upcoming group build. I feel that with each model certain skills improve and I am willing to try a bit more to make the models look more realistic.

I loved the tip about finishing putty and nail polish remover, this makes things so much better and does a very nice job at sealing the gaps.

Still lots of room for improvement but she looks good sitting on the shelf sitting beside her cousin.

IMG_0001_zpsfa0b884a.jpg

IMG_0004_zpsbac79f5c.jpg

IMG_0005_zpsb85df98c.jpg

IMG_0006_zps62886715.jpg

IMG_0007_zps372f65ba.jpg

IMG_0008_zps99b4a8ab.jpg

Cheers,

Jeff

Nice one Jeff - is that one of the 'Hanover Street' aircraft?
I have the same kit, to do as a RAF Mitchell III - when I eventually get around to it, maybe by 2019 !!

Nice one Jeff - is that one of the 'Hanover Street' aircraft?
I have the same kit, to do as a RAF Mitchell III - when I eventually get around to it, maybe by 2019 !!

Yep. A superb set of decals although it would have been helpful if they had provided a set of instructions for where some of the smaller ones were to go.

Cheers,

jeff

I like this one Jeff the best out of the pair of 25's.I need to get another 1/48 or even the HK 1/32 but can only do the bomber version not a big fan of the gunships.:thumbright:

Great job Jeff
I'm making notes :idea:

I really like the medium and heavy bombers !!
Now that I'm on 1/48, I have only one Heinkell He111H-22 finished ... and it's big !! :shock:

Greetings

SANCER

Nice! That's a fun kit, too. I have one on my shelf of doom. Been there for four years. I scribed the wings and then powered out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back