Revell Junkers 88 A1 1:32scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

added some oxygen lines and tubes for the crew also

Attachments

• progress 012.jpg
    progress 012.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 107
  • progress 011.jpg
    progress 011.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 89
You're doing a great job there Guttorm!
I've just received my weekly up-date from Hannant's, they have a new range of decals for the kit, Norway and Battle of Britain, and Instrument Panel detail decals also. Might come in useful for the rest of your Kampfgeschwader!
Terry.

Hi 88 what paints are you useing they have a different hue to them your cockpit seems more greenish grey than mine looks very good .I like the oxygen pipes nice touch .Idecided to do mine straight from the box because of time .I have a freind that wants me to build a TSR2 for him .how did you get on with th injection gates on the fuselage parts i found them a tad onthe large side.BB

thanks guys :)

i use vallejo paint..i like it very much..and gives very very good shades and i compare the color to the original and the match is 100% !! :)
i found the injection gates to fit perfect.. dident have any problems with those..
i need to get the leather on the seats darker.. :)
GF

thanks..wondering myself how the endresalult will be,,doing thisone fast as it is going in a diorama in the museum ( like my loge down here ) and have to make the snow and ice and all that also..and i try to get it all done by a special event in the museum in a couple of weeks :) and we need two Ju 88`s in that diorama also..but the second one might wait..hehe
and we are also making a smiliar diorama with two Ju 52`s in 1:48 ( as the Ju 52 we have sank in 1940 also like the Ju 88 but on a different lake )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back