Revell Junkers 88 A1 1:32scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the comments lads i agree she is a stunning aircraft i should be seeing the real thing next tuesday as i am going to duxford with forty 11year olds on an WW2 experiance should be fun we all have to go in 1940s clothes.BB ps if anybodys interested SBX models in ipswich have the 21 century models me 109/G14 in stock .

That is why I (almost) quit!

Better to play with the real thing.

But of course some are luckier then others, and very, very greatful for the chance I had.

thank you so much guys for missing me..that is really nice now some updayes..first we have dismanteled the Fw 190 A3 that has been restored by white one foundation in Florida and shipped that back to Norway for completion and painting-was a great trip with lots of fun and lots of warbirds.
so that old lady will soon be back in Norway and put on display next year in bodø but it will take some months to put it all back togehter and paint the old lady..so it will be on display from january 2010

now to the work here in Norway and the real Ju 88.. we have changed the burned out main spar on one wing with a good one from another wing..so that is also comming along

Attachments

• Ju 88 006.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 109

Users who are viewing this thread