Revell Junkers 88 A1 1:32scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

and for the Gutwaffe modell..i would like to thank Ray Peterson in California for making perfect Kg 54 decals in 1:32 for this kit.. even with correct werknumber in the tail..so i have gotten that one the modell..and also a startercart now i need to get some people and more details into the dio..
and more trees and a kubelwagen..and..and..and hehe

Attachments

• modell 001.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 94
  • modell 002.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 90
  • modell 003.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 98
Sounds like you have been busy Guttorm, by chance did you receive the email from me a while back on the loading of fuel drums for a junkers ju-52?

I got to say I envy your job!!!!

i dont recall seeing that email ? was a lot of fun in Florida and got to see the shuttle launch as well.. extra bonus

Very cool about the space shuttle. Ive never got to see it live. A little out of context but here was the picture I sent you on the Ju-52. By the way, great job on the model.

Attachments

• junkers.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 102
thanks Midcrow and Airframes..it was really nice in Florida..also got to see the newbuild FW 190 D-9 from Flugwerk..and the space shuttle launch
and thanks to the decals i could finally complete my 88 model when i got home

Attachments

• Florida 2009 178.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 98
  • take off (1).jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 112
Welcome back Gutt the 88 is looking great .Mine is still on the back burner as i am now building a sea fury for an old chap that fought in korea in the navy.BB PS love the 190

thanks for the comments guys any 88 builds in here soon ? looking forward to see more and the newbuild dora is awsome loved that now we just need to see it fly

the diorama is also comming along..got the startercart done..and more details for the bunker.. so now with fueldrums..startercart and oilwagon its starting to look like something..just need to finish more people..and the kubelwagen..and scratchbuild ladders and stuff for the groundcrew..
probaly done with this next year..hehe

Attachments

• modell 005.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 102
  • modell 003.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 97
  • modell 006.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 101
Very nice work Mr. G!
You won't be seeing my Revell '88 until the BoB Group Build next year I'm afraid, although you might see another 1/48th conversion before then, of the JU88 shot down on the banks of the River Mersey, in October 1940.

Users who are viewing this thread