Sep 4, 2009 #1 VALENGO Senior Airman 458 57 Joined Nov 22, 2006 Location Zárate city, Argentina Website josesantich.es.tl Sailing the net founded this toy. I´m too lazy to search more info, maybe tomorrow. Attachments borovikifedorovav.zip borovikifedorovav.zip 806.6 KB · Views: 192 i-207_boxart.jpg 26.2 KB · Views: 392
Sep 4, 2009 #2 T Tzaw1 Airman 1st Class 275 6 Joined Mar 7, 2008 Location Warszawa Website www.tetragon.com.pl ????????, ?????? ?-207
Sep 4, 2009 Thread starter #3 VALENGO Senior Airman 458 57 Joined Nov 22, 2006 Location Zárate city, Argentina Website josesantich.es.tl Thanks, Tzaw, I am just starting to learn russian (serious), so I will keep the pictures. Edit: I forgot to say that this bug is really nice...
Thanks, Tzaw, I am just starting to learn russian (serious), so I will keep the pictures. Edit: I forgot to say that this bug is really nice...
Sep 4, 2009 #4 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina God, it does look like a Gee Bee!
Sep 5, 2009 #5 otftch Staff Sergeant 1,384 65 Joined Dec 8, 2006 Location Franklinton,NC I'm not sure but I think that top wing was designed to break off cleanly under certain circumstances,hence the low tail.Not sure where I saw it though. Ed
I'm not sure but I think that top wing was designed to break off cleanly under certain circumstances,hence the low tail.Not sure where I saw it though. Ed
Sep 5, 2009 #6 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Seen that before somewhere, might have a photo in one of my books... Looks very similar to the Polikarpov I-15 and I -16 too, dosen't it?
Seen that before somewhere, might have a photo in one of my books... Looks very similar to the Polikarpov I-15 and I -16 too, dosen't it?
Sep 7, 2009 #7 S sibiriantiger Recruit 4 0 Joined Feb 24, 2009 Borovkov and Frolov are Family names of Kostructors. Valengo if you need translate help from russian into englisch ask me.
Borovkov and Frolov are Family names of Kostructors. Valengo if you need translate help from russian into englisch ask me.
Sep 7, 2009 Thread starter #9 VALENGO Senior Airman 458 57 Joined Nov 22, 2006 Location Zárate city, Argentina Website josesantich.es.tl sibiriantiger said: Borovkov and Frolov are Family names of Kostructors. Valengo if you need translate help from russian into englisch ask me. Click to expand... Thanks, sibiriantiger, very gentle offer. I´ll take it in mind.
sibiriantiger said: Borovkov and Frolov are Family names of Kostructors. Valengo if you need translate help from russian into englisch ask me. Click to expand... Thanks, sibiriantiger, very gentle offer. I´ll take it in mind.