SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007 (2 Viewers)

Ah, very nice all the same. It's my favorite scale due to pricing and you still get a really substansial model out of it.
 
My first post and I'm right into it!

I can't wait til SAPMA 08, and being a local I might even enter a kit myself this year!!

Interstate rivalries can get hot and I thought I have seen it all at the footy (West Coast Eagles vs Crows) or cricket (Redbacks Vs the Warriors), but you ain't seen nothin yet......

But being a sandgroper at heart I couldn't miss sharing my photos of WASMEX 07. As blood is thicker than water I was assisting my brother Roy at the Southern Sky Models display - yes that's him hiding behind the the wall of model kits.
SSMRoy.jpg


I was able to tear myself away to partake of a coffee (or two) and a friendly chat with some great people. I also took some pictures... so I'll stop drivelling and show you what you really want to see!

This great little 1/72 vampire of 25 (City of Perth) Sqn was excellent.
25sqn.jpg


Hercs are always a crowd pleaser, I liked the diorama style of the presentation of this kit
herc.jpg


German aircraft can be intersting, but this one really caught my eye with the use of 'canvas' covers on the kit.
germo.jpg


I have a couple more shots of aircraft but I'll save them for a later post, but I will leave you with a thought...

The kit in the photos below is MADE ONLY OF PAPER/CARD
paper2.jpg


Enuff from me for one post.

Happy Modelling!!!!

Derek
 
Very nice, and thanks!
 
it's what we call Western Australians.....:) bit of Aussie slang..mate!

Ah, thanks for that. I am a born at heart Nevadan but live in Oregon. I sure miss the high desert. I have been in many places in NV where the sagebrush is so high you can't see a Mule Deer 10 ft away. I sure miss it, there is more life in the desert than anywhere in these Oregon woods.
 
Ok I was going to hold this back for a while BUT thought better of it, this is for you Wildcat!:)
 

Attachments

  • Spitfire Mk Vc_7886.JPG
    Spitfire Mk Vc_7886.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 125
  • Spitfire_Mk Vc_7612.JPG
    Spitfire_Mk Vc_7612.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 124
WOW. That one is superb.
 
:D Cant get tired of seeing this spit!
 
Geez Wayne making me sit here and look at these photos its inhuman :lol:

The figures are really great! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back