SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007 (2 Viewers)

Rather, it would have been inhuman if Wayne hasn't posted these pics here.:lol:
 
They're definitely among them, atleast, but the 'classic' for me is always the Battle of Britain style Mk.I/II...but I'm biased too, because the early war Spits and Bf 109's are the main reasons I fell in love with WW.II aircraft !
 
Well, I'm glad you like 'em...:)
 
I'm with A4K guys.As a Pole I have to state that RAAF spits look very, very interesting ,not only due to their camo pattern.That's a pity that these aren't much popular in Europe as the RAF ones are.:(
 
Pretty hard to mess up the beautiful lines of a "Spit" no matter what Squadron or country. Only a German fighter could do that!
 
Another Aussie one for ya!...P*ssed I didn't take more of this one...
 

Attachments

  • P40E_7666.JPG
    P40E_7666.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 102
  • P40E_8008.JPG
    P40E_8008.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 100
Undoubtedly Heinz is right.I'm jumping on his back and I'm really with him now.:lol:
This bird is also my favourite.I've seen the P-40 in the B&W pics but in colour it looks brilliant.THX Wayne.:D :notworthy:
Mayby some pics from starboard....?
 
You're right it is good, lots more "Good stuff" still to come...
 
Ok have another slightly different front shot and went looking again and found one other good shot that i missed, so here ya go...
 

Attachments

  • P40E_7646.JPG
    P40E_7646.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 114
  • P40E_8010.JPG
    P40E_8010.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 116
They really captured those 'down under' browns and greens quite nicely...:D
 
Moving on...
 

Attachments

  • Spitfire_MkVII_7616.JPG
    Spitfire_MkVII_7616.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 103
  • Spitfire_MkVII_7984.JPG
    Spitfire_MkVII_7984.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 110

Users who are viewing this thread

Back