SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007

Very nice Wayne!
 
VERY nice!
 
wow, that's a damn fine aircraft, Wayne! beautiful job! :D

I'd like to see that 110 next to it ^^
 
Nice looking Korean Invader - what mark of A-26 is it?

'C' model Evan.. heres a couple more to digest...:D
 

Attachments

  • Douglas A26C Invader_7890.JPG
    Douglas A26C Invader_7890.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Douglas A26C Invader_7891.JPG
    Douglas A26C Invader_7891.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 110
Thanks Wayne for the info, and I agree with Alex's comment -that's some feat to realistically weather an overall black aircraft! (would have said an 'all-black' aircraft, but our rugby team don't have any that I know of.. :) )
 
Glad you like 'em Guys..:D

Still got some more info coming your way soon Evan....

wow, that's a damn fine aircraft, Wayne! beautiful job! :D

I'd like to see that 110 next to it ^^

I don't see a 110, but I do see a Henschel!

Well here ya go Guys.....only have one of each for you....
 

Attachments

  • Messerschmitt Bf110_7549.JPG
    Messerschmitt Bf110_7549.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 100
  • Henschel_Hs 129_7548.JPG
    Henschel_Hs 129_7548.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 102
No, it shouldn't be a glossy finish, but I must say the finish is the sign of an 'early stages' modeller still learning the process, I think? Still, it does look good just the same.
 
wow, that's a beautiful 110! I think I may do one of those myself! ;) sadly they're annoying as hell in CFS with their rear guns >_<
 
Nice. I'm liking that 110 :cool:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back