SA Model Expo (Adel) 2007

Glad you liked it guys.:D

and to you Matt!....:occasion5:

Ok, next up!
 

Attachments

  • He162A-2_7706.JPG
    He162A-2_7706.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 121
  • He162A-2_7708.JPG
    He162A-2_7708.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 110
  • He162A-2_7709.JPG
    He162A-2_7709.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 117
1/72nd? The engine detail is excellent.
 
nice 162!
 
Can you imagine the determination and courage it took to fly a an aircraft like that? A plane with a jet strapped on its back? And in combat !!!!
 
Next jet!!
 

Attachments

  • A7E Corsair_7937.JPG
    A7E Corsair_7937.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 100
  • A7E Corsair_7938.JPG
    A7E Corsair_7938.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 106
Agree with the others, I like I like!
 
Then I guess you will like this one too!!

This one took first place in Large Scale Jets....
 

Attachments

  • A7E Corsair 401_7932.JPG
    A7E Corsair 401_7932.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 139
  • A7E Corsair 401_7934.JPG
    A7E Corsair 401_7934.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 123
  • A7E Corsair 401_7935.JPG
    A7E Corsair 401_7935.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 135
Very nice!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back