Sailor wears medals he didn’t earn

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He's entitled to an automatic appeal (it's the law), but a clemency request ?

Gimme a break ! The S.O.B. got away clean, as far as I'm concerned.

Charles

Awwww, he feels like he did??? Of course u did u freakin meatball... I have no pity for him, his kid or his screwed up hip... He disgraced the uniform and the honor of the men who sacrificed their time, blood and lives for this country... His kid SHOULD know what kind of Dad he has, a lying piece of sh!t who trods over the honor of those who put it on the line...

I have more pity for a homeless beggar than this sh!tbird...

well said les.

OK now it's time for my two cents. Let me enlighten my fellow forum mates to a few interesting points that haven't been addressed thus far. This goldbricking, scum sucking, low life bottom feeder will not be spending the next two years in Levenworth. The Navy has it's own prisons for this breed of bilge slime. It's called Portsmouth Naval Prison. It's a "Red Line" brig that is manned by our shipmates, the Marines. A Red Line Brig, as the name implies, is sectioned off every 8 feet (I think it's 8 ft) and the inmate must ask the Marine guard permission to cross each red line. It's like "Hellweek" every day. The Navy-Marine Corps interservice rivalry reaches its peak here. Personally I think "Keel Hauling" is too good for him. Oh, by the way, we forgot to mention the salt water in the open wounds part of 'Hauling. My personal favorite would be the Cat Shot. On an Aircraft Carrier before the first aircraft of the day is launched the cats are tested. This is called shooting "Dummy Loads" An announcement will be made over the 5MC (which is the flight deck PA system) "Now shooting no loads off cat two" (or whichever cat they are testing). I'd love to hit the launch button on this NO LOAD piece of sh-t! Of course it would have to be off one of the bow cats because after he hits the water like a load of concrete the ship is going to run over him and his worthless carcass will be chewed up by the screws and the sharks will get a free lunch. Bon Appetit!!!! Signed, Senior Chief Petty Officer, USN, RET

Are you gonna let the sharks get food posioning matey?

I'm sorry Lucky, you're right about the food poisoning. I was thinking about the fact that sharks can eat just about anything. That didn't say it was good for them did it? maybe we'll just let his shredded remains decompose on the ocean floor with all the whale cr*p and fish sh*t and let Davy Jones deal with him.

I donno, Chief.... Burial at sea was always a fitting way to go.....

Charles

True but only if you're wrapped in sail canvas sewn up tight with the last stitch thru the nose and weighted with shot and as you slip from beneath the ensign and fall into the sea Taps is played and a salute rendered by all hands. Then the Chaplain whispers "And on the last day the sea shall give up her dead." That's a burial at sea. What I wish for this sorry a*s excuse for a sailor is to be chewed up by the ships screw and strewn across the sea floor. To be forgotten, even by God.

True but only if you're wrapped in sail canvas sewn up tight with the last stitch thru the nose and weighted with shot and as you slip from beneath the ensign and fall into the sea Taps is played and a salute rendered by all hands. Then the Chaplain whispers "And on the last day the sea shall give up her dead." That's a burial at sea. What I wish for this sorry a*s excuse for a sailor is to be chewed up by the ships screw and strewn across the sea floor. To be forgotten, even by God.

Your point is well taken....

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back