Sally-B crisis (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

They sure do, Flyboy. They only can pick the plane up on Gaydar, it's strange. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Medvedya said:
Okay - this is all I could find at the moment - and it's not very helpful. All the e-mail addresses in the Aviation section are relating to very specific things, and there's no e-mail for general inquiries. Not to worry though, I'll get on the case with tracking down something more useful!

http://www.dft.gov.uk/stellent/groups/dft_about/documents/page/dft_contact_us_page-01.hcsp#TopOfPage

Thanks anyway Med, my computer at work moves a lot faster - tomorrow I'll search around myself, but I'll try that link.

I think it will have more validity if non Britons sign it as well, it will show solidarity amongst all the people who are pastionate about WWII aircraft.

The only problem I can see is will the Government accept it with foreign postal addresses, as the site states that only petitions with verifyable addresses will be accepted.

This is another one of those stuipid rules that the EU come out with on a regular basis, as a lot of you know I am involved with Railway Preservation, and a couple of years ago the EU tried to introduce this legislation that required everything that was very hot, that joe public could place their hands on, had to be painted a bright warning colour, this of course meant that historical liveries that had existed for years, would have to disapear, as everyone knows everything on a steam loco is hot, the raiway preservation movement across Europe was able to get an amendment to this ruiling.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know that if enough people make enough noise, something can get done. I just want to make sure that whatever is done will be noticed. I may get in touch with the CAF headquarters in Midland and see if they have any ideas. They are one of the largest (if not the largest) WWII aircraft preservation organizations and have alot of members in powerful places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back