Salute from Texas

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Try single bl**dy malt whiskies you two timing no good f*cking b*st*rds...just the mere thought of cheap sh*te makes my extremely sensitive stomach twist and turn in agony and scream for mercy, neck hair stand on end and reach for for a sick bag....I wouldn't even use it as mouth wash or even clean my bl**dy dishes in it d*mn it!

Sorry lucky just saw the extremely sensitive part and blew beer out my nose:lol:

Welcome Gerywolf. Aussies must be a little crazy, walking upside down all the time. I tried Australian beer some time ago, but the bubbles kept going down. They probably have a pain in the feet when they have a hangover. :lol:
Nah, they're alright By the way, Aussie, nice siggy.

Naw, He's just off his Meds again and hallucinating that he's Les. Tranquilizer dart gun please! Here Lucky, Lucky, Lucky.....:)

Delusions of Grandeur, obviously :lol:

Welcome from a misplaced Texan. Don't mind these guys, they can all be sh*ts at times, BUT an awesome group if I have ever seen one. (even the diggers and limeys AND Scots)

Les is a kitten. :lol:

HELLO THERE and welcome from queensland, australia
Welcome from a misplaced Texan. Don't mind these guys, they can all be sh*ts at times, BUT an awesome group if I have ever seen one. (even the diggers and limeys AND Scots)
yeah and one of those sh*ts if you ever get on my bad side

Delusions of Grandeur, obviously :lol:

Les is a kitten. :lol:
Thanks for the praise becca, but there are some idjuts,,,scooter included if he keeps pullin the crap like he said earlier, hey les check that out see what you think.

p.s. hes a white and orange chubby kitten

Im having some probs with my sign box, made one to the 500x100 dia but its still to big in file size to upload. not sure what Im doing wrong. I see that other members have a much larger one so a little help may be in order.

Thanks Wolf

Greywolf, My sister lives in White Settlement. We are neighbors. I have family spead out from Ft Worth to Denison. If you see them, run. LOL

DBII

Anybody whose toilet swirls the wrong way has issues.:lol:

If you stopped washing your feet and socks in the toilet bowl there wouldn't be any bloody problem Njaco. Bloody Yanks from New Jersey. Can't some one train them properly.

Gday Greywolf from another Aussie. Hell Lucky must hate all these Australians coming to the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back