Salute from Texas

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GreyWolf

Airman
Dec 30, 2007
SpringTown, Tx.
Hi all Im from northern Califronia but Im currently call home in Springtown Texas. I have been in aviation for a long time. worked for United for a time and now working for ERA helicopter, but I am a big WW2 buff. I been to alot of forums most with the virtual fighter world. I really enjoy IL2 and my way to get my airial combat fix. I think Im really going to like this forum, it has alot of good things to offer. Im looking forward to getting to meet as many of you all I can.

Salute GreyWolf

welcom to the forum mate,
just be glad i got to you first mate and not Les :lol:
nah were a great bunch of guys and theres some real jokers here.

welcome from down under
Aussie 1001

'ello... they are all a bunch d*cks here, don't trust 'em. 'specially those diggers !

Especially don't trust Aussie, his crap siggy just shouts out the fact he likes to wear womens underwear and puts "Oh ducky" on the end of most sentences. He's just trying to cover it up with all those missiles... :lol:

Oh why don't you all just shut the f*ck up, stick your bl**dy heads in the oven and turn the f**cking gas on..? Kn*b jockies!

Welcome to the forum mate we're all ex convicts and trade unionists here. We just use different flags to make it look more colorful to please the diggers and kiwis, we all miss the the glory days of the colonies....

Welcome. Where is Springtown? I am just north of Spring TX oustside of Houston.

DBII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back