Saturday morning cartoons from 1967

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Adult humor for the kiddies. Is the Siggy some of your birds? I like the one in the foreground.

DBII

Yep - those are some guys I get to fly with once and a while...

ThunderDelfinsL-29DemoTeam

This is me at an airshow where I was hired as their crew chief...

Attachments

• delfins.jpg
    delfins.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 118
There are a couple of L-29 in the Houston area. I always like their looks. I have only caught them in the air a couple of times. I wish Wings Over Houston would bring your group to town. The show has been dull the past several years and needs some new life. They always rotate the same 4 or 5 groups in every year. Is there any flight footage on the net?

DBII

There are a couple of L-29 in the Houston area. I always like their looks. I have only caught them in the air a couple of times. I wish Wings Over Houston would bring your group to town. The show has been dull the past several years and needs some new life. They always rotate the same 4 or 5 groups in every year. Is there any flight footage on the net?

DBII

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uj82N915yI

I try to get together with them as much as I could - I need about 20 more hours for my L-29 type rating. I do maintenance on Doug's and Don's L-29. "Bones" is a former top gun instructor - boy could he fly. His dad was a P-51 pilot.

Attachments

• Presentation1.jpg
    Presentation1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 108
Actually pretty mellow to a point - My father in law is a stand in. He and Doug flew together in the AF years ago. We have a great time flying with them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back