Saturday morning cartoons from 1967

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hate to say it I remember all of them. I used to get into fights with my older sister because Johny Quest was on at the same time as Band Stand.

In late 60's TV in Poland was a guite rare thing.Some of the cartoons I watched some years later in mid of 70's.But these weren't as popular as Polish own productions were.

I watch most of them. Charles, I prefer the radio programs. A local radio station used to play the old radio programs. I listened to them from early 70's until about 5 years ago when the station stopped playing them. When I was stationed in Germany, I lived on the wrong side of a small mountain. I could not get the AFN TV signal but was able to get the radio. On the weekends, they played the old radio programs. It was a nice reminder of home.

DBII

Soupy Sales! What a nut!!

"I took my girlfriend to the baseball game the other day. I kissed her between the strikes and she kissed me between the balls."

"OK boys and girls - time to go into your mother's purse or your dad's wallet and send me money!"

I had forgotten about Soupy. He was a little before my time thought. Did he have a lot of pie throwing?

DBII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back