scheme question

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

raimico

Recruit
Jul 5, 2010
cordoba
Hello everybody! I`m Guido from Argentina
it`s my first time in this forum and i want to know if this me 109`s scheme is real. I found this in a poland publication. It`s seems pretty intersting but a i dont find any photo to support that

PS: sorry for my poor english language
Bye
Guido

Other guys will be more help but I found this profile of the same aircraft. The yellow rudder and white band were probably added later if they existed.

Hmmm the site said this was his aircraft...white 6...yours is white 11...

Attachments

• Bad.jpg
    Bad.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 127
none of 7th staffel G-6's had yellow rudders, and only Dahl's white 1 had a yellow under engine cowling, until he took over the gruppe as far as I am aware. white band was used in January 44 onward for all of III gruppe birds

the scheme is early to spring of 44, in May the camo changed the 2cm wappen-pods were removed so III./JG 3 could take on US P-51's at Normandie were they virtually were slaughtered from the skies. Nearly all of the pilots were KIA

Aeromaster has a decal sheet that includes white 11 here: Aeromaster 48-228, Bf-109s of JG 3

"White 11 has the large comet markings of 7./JG 3. This G-6 is in the usual RLM 74/75/76 though there are patches of RLM 02 covering previous markings. This aircraft had the lower landing gear doors removed and carried underwing cannon."

Hey guys thank yuo for your answers!
it´s true that the white band was used on 1944 and i found some of the pictures of that.
Now i have anoter question: exist any scheme that convine the white band (defence of the reich) and the yellow rudder and yellow under engine? Because i have a Hasegawa model kit of Me 109 g6 (generic), so i´m looking for a good and interesting scheme used in germany.
Regards from Argentina!

Valengo

no the 7th staffel had white numbers but used the black vertical bar. so no it was not a stab machine, photo evidence shows this

Hello my friends! i decided to change the Me 109 g6 scheme for another of the russian front. I found a Günther Rall´s scheme that is great, but i only have one photo:

it`s no the me 109 g2 black 13 (13 + ~), it`s a g6 (<< + ~) used in 1943

i dont know if the condecoration for the 250 killed was painted in the tail of the plane
Regards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back