Scratch build Boeing F4B-4

I have learned a number of techniques and ideas from each of your builds, although mine will have an engine and be expected to actually fly (more importantly land so it can be used again) your ideas will fly with mine.
I'm honored to hear that. I too, learned several techniques from my own imagination as well as reading about others. My imagination goes into "overdrive" when confronted with details never personally encountered or requiring a renewed approach to solve a dilemma.

Looking forward to seeing your flying builds & perhaps learn from you as well.
 
Guys:
My next builds will be biplanes of an earlier era, namely a German Rumpler & possibly a New Standard D-26. So I don't know if this site will accept.

I do intend to proceed with possibly building the Guillow's P-38J but convert it to an XP-38 prototype. I'm thinking of building three models all at the same time. Call me crazy.
 
You are crazy.
LoL….. 😁
 
Guys:
My next builds will be biplanes of an earlier era, namely a German Rumpler & possibly a New Standard D-26. So I don't know if this site will accept.

I do intend to proceed with possibly building the Guillow's P-38J but convert it to an XP-38 prototype. I'm thinking of building three models all at the same time. Call me crazy.
You are crazy.
Think I might have to agree with Rob...............................................however, I will gladly follow and don't worry with it being outside the WWII scope, this section is for modelling and has a very wide scope. :lol:
 
Think I might have to agree with Rob...............................................however, I will gladly follow and don't worry with it being outside the WWII scope, this section is for modelling and has a very wide scope. :lol:
Vic:

Thank you, sir for your reply & encouragement. I shall continue posting my builds under the guidelines of modeling.

Glad to see we all have a sense of humor, something sorely missed & needed nowadays.
On that note; Who am I to disobey a Major General?

Cheers,

Skye
 
Think I might have to agree with Rob...............................................however, I will gladly follow and don't worry with it being outside the WWII scope, this section is for modelling and has a very wide scope. :lol:

Vic:

Thank you, sir for your reply & encouragement. I shall continue posting my builds under the guidelines of modeling.

Glad to see we all have a sense of humor, something sorely missed & needed nowadays.
On that note; Who am I to disobey a Major General?

Cheers,

Skye

Vic is absolutely right! He does a bit modelling himself from time to time, I do however fail to remember if it was the catwalk style or styrene....🤨🤔😉😆😂
 
Vic is absolutely right! He does a bit modelling himself from time to time, I do however fail to remember if it was the catwalk style or styrene....🤨🤔😉😆😂
Cheeky.................................careful or I might just mince my way over to you..............................................ducky! 😂😅🤣🤣
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back